Immediate opening for Electronics Technician for design/manufacturer of RV electronic control products.
Applicant should be familiar with:
- General electronics, including basic concepts of troubleshooting and repair.
- RV electrical systems (AC and DC concepts and components)
- PC skills, including file management, driver installation.
- General control concepts, including multiplexing.
The following traits are desirable:
- Ability to learn the principles behind a large catalog of sophisticated electronic products.
- A friendly, patient phone demeanor.
- Ability to write clear descriptions of procedures and problems.
- A true enjoyment of electronics and electronic tinkering.
Depending on applicant skills, the job will consist of
- (via phone and e-mail) Assisting RV technicians and consumers with troubleshooting the electronic controls in their RV.
- Evaluating and approving warranty returns and documenting product failures.
- Diagnosing and repairing returned products.
- Building and maintaining test equipment.
- Creating service documentation.
No specific experience is required.
Minimum Level of Education: Vocational Certification/Degree
Major in: Electronics
Contact: Technical Manager; Janet Ross
Please e-mail a resume and cover letter (in PDF format) to the indicated address.
18.00 to 25.00 $ per Hour, Depending On Experience
Medical, Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Pay
Hours per Week: 40 This position is: Full Time
Will this job have a duration of six months or more? Yes
Shifts Available: 1st (Days)